One of the most important ways I serve Delawareans as your Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives is assist them with issues involving federal agencies. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. To request help with a federal agency, please call my Wilmington office at 302-830-2330 to speak with a caseworker. You can also contact my office for assistance with a federal agency by filling out a digital help with a federal agency request form.

Which agency do you need help with?

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs

Stay Connected

Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter and get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.

Office Locations